- New Hope CS may, in its absolute discretion, reject and remove a participant’s campaign from the website.
- The participant is entirely responsible for all information or other materials uploaded or posted on the participant’s campaign page. The participant’s campaign page shall not contain any activity or conduct that is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; is known or ought reasonably to be known by the participant to be false, inaccurate or misleading; or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other proprietary rights of any party. New Hope CS may, in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to the participant, amend the information or other materials on the participant’s campaign page.
- The participant and New Hope CS shall not be deemed to be a partner or agent of the other nor shall anything herein be construed as creating a partnership, joint association, trust or collaboration and the participant agrees that it shall not represent, make any commitment or bind New Hope CS to third parties in any way.
- Participants agree to release and forever discharge and hold harmless New Hope CS and its employees from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from their participation in this campaign.
- New Hope CS and its employees will not be held liable for any death, personal injury, illness, or property damage that may result from the participant’s participation in this campaign.
- New Hope CS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary the above terms from time to time.
Amendment of Registration Details
- If you wish to amend your registration details after submission, please email your request to email@example.com. Please ensure that your request is duly acknowledged by New Hope CS.
Withdrawal from Campaign
- If you wish to withdraw from the Campaign after submission, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your request is duly acknowledged by New Hope CS.
- If you withdraw from the Campaign, all donations collected will still be directed to New Hope CS.